The Reno Beer Crawl, is a fresh and exciting way to enjoy the area at your own pace.
This extremely popular event takes place the fourth Saturday of every month.
Attendees have an opportunity to sample domestic, nationally recognized and locally distributed craft beers across 15 different unique bars and restaurants all within walking distance of the City’s most iconic attractions in Downtown Reno. This one-of-a-kind event is collaboration between The Waterfall and neighboring independent businesses. The Reno Beer Crawl features some of the most unique, original and top artisanal beers in the Country! For just $5, you get a commemorative Reno Beer Crawl glass, wrist-band and map to use throughout this self-guided event. For only $1 you can enjoy 6-ounce samples (that’s equivalent to half a beer) at each of the participating downtown Reno locations.
This signature event starts at one of our participating merchant locations (click here for starting locations) and begins at 2:00 p.m and ends with a raffle giveaway at 6:00 p.m. at the Waterfall.
How it works…
1. Start at one of our participating locations (click here for starting locations)
For just $5, you get a wrist band, map & glass to use for $1 refills of 6 ounce samples (that’s half a beer folks!) at multiple downtown Reno locations.
2. Walk (or Crawl) to your favorite downtown bars
All the bars are downtown, so everything is walking or crawling distance. At 6:15pm, we will be conducting the raffle at The Waterfall. Fill out your raffle ticket for a chance to win $25 gift certificates to participating taverns
3. Be Cool, Follow the Rules!
Please keep the booze off the streets! Reno prohibits open containers in public places & fines heavily those who don’t obey. Please remember everyone is out to have a good time, so be cool like Fonzie!
Reno Beer Crawl Rules…
Strollers and pets are not advised because of the large crowds.
Parking is available at one of the public lots, and along the street.
• Have a great time and enjoy the fantastic beer offerings!
• You must be 21 or older and have id.
• All taverns encourage you to have a designated driver.
• All merchants request you finish your beer tasting at each respective location. You may take your glass from bar to bar, provided it is empty.
• Reno has an open container law. Individuals found with alcohol in their glass are subject to $500 fine.